Hi friends! I am Amanda Taylor. I am the owner of Embellished Weddings and so thankful to have an amazing team to help me with all of our weddings! I still plan, consult, and design weddings, but only take a limited number of weddings per year so I can focus on my family.
I am married to a super cute pastor named Colby. We have 5 amazing, wild and beautiful children. We are passionate about Jesus and serving at our local church, Life.Church. I love running, doing boot camp classes at my gym, reading, listening to podcasts, and taking each of my kids out for some one-on-one time that we call a “date with mommy.”
I have been in the wedding industry for over 10 years! I have planned hundreds of weddings over the past ten years. My weddings have been featured in the Brides of Oklahoma magazine, Style me Pretty, Ruffled, Southern Weddings and more! It has been a joy to get to know so many brides, grooms, mother of the brides and bridal party members.
I truly look at wedding planning as an opportunity to serve families. A wedding is a very important and meaningful day. My desire is to help families ENJOY the day and not stress about the day. Leave all of the day-of worries in the hands of a trusted professional. Moms, you are amazing. You really are. But I hate to see mother of the brides missing so many special moments because they are busy with little details. You go back in that bridal suite with your daughter, and I will make sure all of the details come together just as you planned. 🙂
And just for fun, here are 10 random facts about me:
- I studied abroad when I was in college. Traveled all over Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Panama and Guatemala.
- I have jumped out of a plane. I would show a video of me skydiving, but it was 13 years ago and is on a VHS tape. 🙂
- I have a bit of an obsession with the color turquoise.
- And with the show, Fixer Upper.
- One of my favorite days of the week is Family Day. All 7 of us load up and go out on different adventures around OKC. It’s so fun!
- Every now and then, I get to speak at different MOPS Groups. I have a heart for encouraging other moms with small children.
- Once a month, I host a Mom’s Night Out at my house. Each month has a different theme. It’s something I look forward to every month.
- In 2007 I ran a full marathon. I’m pretty sure it was my first and last full marathon. Whoa dang, that was hard.
- One time, I almost got attacked by a shark in Turks and Caicos. We will save that story for another day.
- I keep a stash of blank cards, envelopes and sharpies in my glove compartment in my car. You never know who might need an encouraging note while you are out running your errands. That’s a little about me! Hope to hear a little about you! 🙂
My name is Lauren Corp. I am the Lead Wedding Planner for the OKC area. My husband, Preston, and I will celebrate 10 years of marriage this year! We met while in college at the University of Oklahoma. We have so many wonderful memories of our years spent dating while living in Norman, Ok and attending OU. We got married a year after we graduated in June of 2007.
In 2008 I worked for Life.Church in their children’s ministry. Our family loves Life.Church and still are active attendee’s. My job’s main goal was to keep the kid’s ministry organized, and running efficiently. I loved it! I love to organize, simplify, and think about how to make things run more efficiently. I tend to geek out over planning events, writing lists, and thinking about how to make things beautiful!!
In 2010 Preston and I welcomed our first son, Creighton Reynolds, into our family. In 2012 our second son, Graham Preston, arrived. Having 2 boys has been absolute blast! They are the best of buddies!! In 2016 our first girl joined our family, Penelope Ann. She has been such a treasure! And yes, there is a bow in her hair almost everyday! Ha!
One of my favorite memories from Preston and I’s wedding was when we said our vows. They were very simple and straightforward, but so powerful. I knew after that moment in our ceremony that my life would be forever different, but in the best kind of way! God has been so faithful and good to us. Marriage truly is a gift from Him! I cannot wait to meet with future bride’s, meet their future groom, family members and talk, plan and gush over your special Wedding Day!!!
And just for fun, here are 10 random facts about Lauren:
- I studied and trained in classical ballet for 17 years. Going to the ballet is still one of my most favorite things to do!
- My favorite color is white! Technically white is the combination of all colors, which makes it the best color to start with because it goes with everything!!
- In college I went on a mission trip to Mozambique, Africa. I stayed at a Christian Orphanage for 2 weeks. It was an incredible experience and I am 100% positive that those children made more of an impact on me than I did on them!
- I love listening to other pastors and Christian speakers preach through podcasts! My favorites are Matt Chandler, Joyce Meyer, and Sally Clarkson.
- I am TERRIFIED of spiders and snakes! If you want to see me squeal and run (fast!) then put 1 of those icky things in my line of vision!
- I am passionate about taking care of the marginalized. Our family is involved with supporting a Christian anti-human trafficking organization, and we also sponsor children through Compassion.
- Quality time is my love language. My favorite moments are spent on dates with my husband, and 1-on-1 dates with my boys.
- My favorite vacation ever was to Napa, California. Preston and I celebrated 8 years of marriage while on that trip.
- I love to workout. I’m more of a “low impact” kind of girl, so walking and Pilates are some of my favorite ways to exercise.
- My favorite lipstick in the whole wide world is Raspberry Pink by Bobbi Brown!
Hi! I’m Karlee and I am our Lead Planner and Designer in the Northwest Arkansas area. I was born and raised in Texas. I grew up in Killeen, Texas. During my middle school and high school years I was a cheerleader. I then went to Southern Nazarene University to get my degree. I met my husband Aaron, at SNU. We got engaged our senior year and married the summer after graduation in 2008. I got her first teaching job at Bethany High School as a Special Education English teacher. Shortly after the year started, God called Aaron to a youth pastor position at Living Word Church of the Nazarene. Aaron and I packed up and moved to Houston, TX in November 2008. We served in youth ministry at LWN for 3 1/2 years. During our time in Houston, we welcomed their first child, a son named Brody. In June of 2012, the Lord called again. He called us to Bentonville Church of the Nazarene in Bentonville, AR. We have been serving in youth ministry in the NWA area for almost 5 years. In 2014, we welcomed our second child, a daughter named Payton. I am currently a Math Special Education teacher at a junior high in Bentonville. Our third child, a boy named Brecken was born on April 7, 2017. I am also the founder of The What If Movement. This is a movement to help others in need. Through this, I have raised almost $10,000 in funds to help provide clean water for those in need and to help refugees resettling in the USA. I have also helped make large donations to an orphanage in Ethiopia to help meet their needs. I have always loved designing, creating, and helping people. I am very excited to meet with clients and help them have their dream wedding. I know the NWA area very well and am eager to help anyone in need of a wedding planner in the area.
And just for fun, here are 10 random facts about Karlee:
- One of my favorite trips of all time was to Southern India in 2010.
- I have been a youth pastor’s wife and a girls small group leader for 8.5 years.
- I cheered for 10 years and coached for 3 years and won a National Cheer competition in 2000.
- I have taught special needs children for 8 years.
- I was 7 weeks premature and born weighing 4 pounds.
- I love to have all of my stuff organized but hate actually organizing it myself.
- I have swam with and fed dozens of sting rays before.
- I’m kind of obsessed with all things floral.
- And with Dr. Pepper. (see above)
- I’m a wimp when it comes to all things haunted (houses, mazes, movies, etc.) If you need a good laugh, just spook me and be ready to run after me! I’m definitely a flight girl.