Package Inclusions:Pre-Wedding Details:
- Detailed month-to-month timelines for bride with necessary tasks to be accomplished
- Four personal appointments with wedding planner
- Unlimited contact through phone and/or e-mail
- Vendor recommendations
- Availability to attend any appointment with bride
- Contract reviews
- Detailed paperwork for bride and family including vendors chosen, contact information, room layouts, designs, etc.
- Confidence of having a professional that works well with other vendors, bride and groom's family, bridal party, and guests
- Behind the scenes planning to ease every worry and stress
- Confirm all vendors week of wedding
- Create detailed floor plans including seating charts, room set-up, table set-up, etc.
- Coordinate rehearsal and all accompanying details
Wedding Day Details:
- Arrive early to meet and greet wedding vendors and oversee a perfect set-up of ceremony and reception site
- Provide necessary set-up including placement of guestbook, programs, favors, candles, etc.
- Pin on all corsages and boutonnieres on bridal party and family members
- Assurance that everything will start on time and any last minute or unforeseen events will be taken care of promptly and professionally.
- Work alongside officiant to coordinate ceremony details including the order, the signing of the marriage license, etc.
- Work alongside the DJ/Band to coordinate order of reception, which includes cake cutting, first dance, parent dances, etc.
- Oversee and/or help with clean up, placement of left over food and cake, gifts, etc.
- 2 Hour Initial Meeting (typically right after you get engaged)
- 2 Hour Final Meeting (one month before your wedding)
- 1 Hour Rehearsal the night before your wedding
- 14 Hours of coordination for the wedding day (9:00am-11:00pm)
There are so many details involved in planning a wedding. The great thing about this package, is that you will have all the wisdom and knowledge from an experienced wedding planner, but you get to have all the fun and plan your wedding your way, and then hand it off to a day-of planner so you can enjoy the actual day. There will be no stress on the day of and everyone will get to enjoy every moment. Fill out the Contact Form, or e-mail me at email@example.com