Extravagant & Extensive Package- All-Inclusive Wedding Planning Package
This package is designed for the bride who wants to enjoy the planning process and wants to place the details in the hands of a professional wedding planner she can trust. Every detail will be taken care of from the day you book until the day you drive away with your new husband. You do not have to worry about a thing!
- Detailed month-to-month timelines for bride with necessary tasks to be accomplished
- Four personal appointments with wedding planner
- Unlimited contact through phone and/or e-mail
- Vendor recommendations
- Availability to attend any appointment with bride
- Contract reviews
- Detailed paperwork for bride and family including vendors chosen, contact information, room layouts, designs, etc.
- Confidence of having a professional that works well with other vendors, bride and groom's family, bridal party, and guests
- Behind the scenes planning to ease every worry and stress
- Confirm all vendors week of wedding
- Create detailed floor plans including seating charts, room set-up, table set-up, etc.
- Coordinate rehearsal and all accompanying details
Wedding Day Details:
Elegant Package- Day-Of Planning Package
- Arrive early to meet and greet wedding vendors and oversee a perfect set-up of ceremony and reception site
- Provide necessary set-up including placement of guestbook, programs, favors, candles, etc.
- Pin on all corsages and boutonnieres on bridal party and family members
- Assurance that everything will start on time and any last minute or unforeseen events will be taken care of promptly and professionally.
- Work alongside officiant to coordinate ceremony details including the order, the signing of the marriage license, etc.
- Work alongside the DJ/Band to coordinate order of reception, which includes cake cutting, first dance, parent dances, etc.
- Oversee and/or help with clean up, placement of left over food and cake, gifts, etc.
As much as I love the all-inclusive planning, I am only accepting 5 all-inclusive weddings a year to devote my time to each one. I am excited to offer the most affordable Day-Of Planning Package in Oklahoma.
I have attended so many weddings where everyone was running around, frazzled, stressed and missing moments. It doesn't have to be that way. My desire is for brides, grooms and their families to enjoy the day, soak in the moment and make memories that will make them smile for a lifetime.
What does the Day-Of Planning Package include:
- 2 Hour Initial Meeting (typically right after you get engaged)
- 2 Hour Final Meeting (one month before your wedding)
- 1 Hour Rehearsal the night before your wedding
- 14 Hours of coordination for the wedding day (9:00am-11:00pm)
At our 2 hour initial meeting, we will go over anything and everything with regards to your wedding: Who is officiating it? Where will you try on dresses? What kind of florist do you want? Modern? Vintage? We will talk about budget questions, catering options, personal touches and more. I will offer you over 10 years of wedding experience in our 2 hour meeting. All of my experience will help you save money, save time and save stress.
One month before your wedding, we will have our 2 hour final meeting. We will go over all the final details: ceremony layout, reception layout, order of ceremony (who is walking down the aisle and when), order of reception (first dance, parent dances, bouquet toss, etc). We will go over all vendors booked and the final details.
The week of your wedding, I will call all of your vendors and get arrival times and make sure they don't have any questions. You can be at the spa getting your nails done and I will be taking care of behind the scenes details.
The night before your wedding I will be at the rehearsal coordinating all of the details of the wedding ceremony.
And the day of your wedding, I will be the first one to get there and the last one to leave. I will greet all of your vendors when they arrive and make sure all of the details are getting done as planned (that the cake is correct with all the right flavors, that the DJ is setting up in the right location in the reception and has the correct song list, etc).
There are so many details involved in planning a wedding. The great thing about this package, is that you will have all the wisdom and knowledge from an experienced wedding planner, but you get to have all the fun and plan your wedding your way, and then hand it off to a day-of planner so you can enjoy the actual day. There will be no stress on the day of and everyone will get to enjoy every moment.
Fill out the Contact Form
, or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org